Thursday, August 28, 2014

About Me

Hey Guys,

My name is Artur and I`m from Brazil. I`m student at Federal University of Goias - UFG localized in Goiania, Goias. My major of study is Civil Engineering. In this last week I arrive in Macomb, IL in USA. It is my first time in United States. When I arrived in Macomb I`m so excited whit the University called Western Illinois University, WIU. I`m living new experiences every day, learning English in Class and when I talk whit native Americans. Is incredible meet new peoples of every world.

The Brazilian Government is encouraging the Brazilians Students go to USA to learning English like a second language and after continue the studies in their field of study. Whit encouraging of my University UFG I decided to go to United State of America for represent my State and for I can share the culture and knowledge of my Country.

In begging was difficult, but after I`m going accustoming with the American`s customs. The encourage of my family and the American`s good reception help me so much to stay happy and chase my objectives.

This is the first blog entry for today and something about me. See you later guys,

Artur Miranda






4 comments:

  1. Artur my mother was so excited I want to do an English course ... We are proud of you !!! We believe in your potential ... We love you ... Take care =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, so much, every day in the bottom of my heart. Love you guys.

      Delete
  2. Great Artur! I look forward to knowing you better this semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to improve my English every day.

      Delete